March 01, 2012

Location Studies Now Available for Sale

.
I usually reserve sketches like these for my Landsketch blog but I've received quite a few inquiries asking if any such sketches are available for sale. It's true that I don't want to break up sketchbooks but I do have several pages of location studies on good quality illustration board like the one shown above. It hurts a little to let these go but they spend most of their time tucked in a portfolio at home so I'm pleased to offer the remaining ones for sale on my "Original Paintings for Sale" page.
.

6 comments:

Rose said...

Great variety of art pieces

Adrien Deggan said...

These studies are great. Keep one of these spreads in your portfolio for when I'm done paying off my student loans. Haha
Keep posting, love your work.

Florian Le Priol said...

I am always impressed to the power of your work, congratulation for this moment of light is captured and shared ...
my website: http://pecheurdereve.blogspot.fr/

price per head said...

I wonder why I did not knew this before.... it was a good read. You are working on a very good blog.. I look forward to visit your blog again....

Young Vic said...

An art form is the specific shape, or quality an artistic expression takes. The media used often influence the form. For example, the form of a sculpture must exist in space in three dimensions, and respond to gravity. The constraints and limitations of a particular medium are thus called its formal qualities. To give another example, the formal qualities of oil painting are the canvas texture, color, and brush texture. The formal qualities of video games are non-linearity, interactivity and virtual presence. The form of a particular belstaff jackets outlet is determined by the formal qualities of the media, and is not related to the intentions of the artist or the reactions of the audience in any way whatsoever as these properties are related to content rather than form.

artoyster.com said...

Great work.! Your color choice is superb..Looking great work in your colors of Greece
Paintings for Sale