September 11, 2007

Upcoming classes and workshops

.

If you're in the LA area and would like to join me for a class or workshop, we have three events coming up.

My next 10 week course is head drawing, starting on Monday, October 22, 7-10 pm.
I'm doing an all day color workshop with lectures, slide shows and painting from a costumed model on Saturday, Oct 27, 10am-6pm.
And Soonest, I'm giving a talk we're calling "From Student to Professional and Beyond" on Monday, Oct 15, 7-9:30 pm. It's for any student or professional artist seeking improvement and will cover the skills, tools, workspace, attitudes and habits of of the successful working artist. I've been working hard on this presentation so I'm gunna go out on a limb and guarantee there'll be at least one thing in it that will make it worth your time and effort. Contact the Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art at (877) MY-LAAFA, www.laafa.org. Hope to see you soon.

12 comments:

sophan said...

im going to try my best to open up my schedule for this!

chambrun said...

I'm a bit too far to share theses moments... but it would be a pleasure. Your work seems so simple... You're gifted!

TURCIOS said...

perfecto!!
abrazo

Ramses said...

Great head paints!

benjatoon studio said...

wow! i love thats drawings!

Janice Kubo said...

Hi Nathan, I will try my best to make time for this workshop! I truly enjoyed the landscape painting workshop last-time and want to glean more insight into improving. Hope to see you in a little while!

frank said...

what size are each of these pieces?
great portraits

Jörn G Punkt said...

Veeery great. Thats art! Fantastic drawings! I like the exact and the rough together. Inspirating.

samantha said...

hi, i'm an illustration student from Toronto and i absolutly love your portraits!
the faces are so detailed, while the hair and clothing look soo gestural [wonderful balance] out of curiosity, how much time did u spend on these drawings?

EC (Lisa) Stewart said...

I'm in love with your style. Sure wish I could take some of your classes.

Renato said...

Man, I'm looking your blog for hours and I don't get tired! Congratulations for your work. It's very beautiful and I have to say that it makes me inspired.

Renato Palmuti
a brazilian Illustrator

Marcelo Vignali said...

Wow, these are breathtaking. I love what you're doing.